Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Levels

Sat, Sep 30 2017 9:34 PM (8 replies)
  • Hamack
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 4:25 AM
    Hi, not long started WGT, it's just like my home club. Full of snobs. As a player I'm off 8 and can get a round with anyone, however here I'm a Hack and struggle to get a game. Not really sure if I wanna spend time on here looking for a game? Where's the encouragement for new members to get involved from the Pro's/Masters/Legends, surely they should be happy to involve new members. Practicing is all good, but nothing beats a game with a more experienced player, if you can get one to play with you.
  • jabonic
    854 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 8:36 AM
    Hi and welcome to WGT. I would suggest to you to join a country club where you can play with many different players and would gladly share and give you some tips on how to play this game. Also, you have to be patient in trying to get a game with someone in the general population. Find a country club that is active and not dead and you will get more help and encouragement from many different types of players. Enjoy the game and try to be patient and have fun.
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 10:48 AM
    Your in a good club to learn the game with others. Make friends with them and grow together, share your learning with each other. Your off to a good start by being in a club that you can do this with
  • SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 11:14 AM
    I know it's not what you want to hear, but you've been playing for about 2 months and haven't made any friends and the CC that you joined doesn't have any members above Tour Pro Tier. Most upper tier players don't just go around looking for Hacks or Armatures to beat up on. But if you join a CC in your area you might make some upper tier friends that would be willing to play a round or 2 with you. Your WGT experience will be what you make it, lonely and frustrated or full of friends that you can always play with. your choice half empty or half full. Siders Best
  • johne1963
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 11:17 AM
    same for me im a amateur only been playing couple of days cant get game
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 4:44 PM
    johne1963:
    same for me im a amateur only been playing couple of days cant get game
    The person above (The Op) is looking for someone to play with. Send a friend invite
  • joemt825
    124 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 9:54 PM
    Snobs? And wonders why he can't get a game. Bet they love him in real life at his C.C, or wherever he plays.
  • redhottea
    32 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2017 9:19 PM
    Just set your games to your level and meet people...its not hard
  • JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2017 9:34 PM
    another way, go here: http://www.wgt.com/players.aspx set the tier on the drop down, hit 'search' then the list shows peoples' status, and on the right see 'invite to play'
RSS