Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Amazing low scores in Tourneys ?

Fri, Sep 29 2017 2:40 PM (5 replies)
  • jrowe100
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2017 1:05 PM
    Hello there folks, I've been playing tournaments (Bracket and Ready-Go) for only 2 months now. I cannot figure out how people score 9 under par on Ready-Go for 9 holes ? I rarely get in the Top 30 with my 1 or 2 over par scores....how the heck do multiple people get 8 or 9 under for 9 holes ? Am I missing something ? Are they just great players ? Are they "gaming" the system ? Thanks ! JEFF
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2017 2:56 PM
    Most will say it's both. There are truly great legit players who can and will birdie just about every hole. There are also cheaters. For the legit players it takes lots of practice, mapping your clubs so you know exactly how far they will hit your ball, and knowledge of all sorts of other aspects of the game. Most who shoot those really good scores are great putters and so when that approach flies just a bit longer than expected, they sink them anyway. It takes lots of practice. Also utilize the forums (search), there's lots of information on how to get better and don't be afraid to ask questions. There are lots of people who frequent the forums who will help.
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2017 2:57 PM
    The forum is baffed...I did not type in that massive wall o' text. There is supposed to be spacing between some paragraphs.
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2017 3:00 PM
    Just looked at your score history. Stop playing tireless brackets and open ready go's. There should be some ready go's for your tier you can try.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2017 3:04 PM
    LOL. The latest wonderful update broke the posting. No paragraph function, tool bar or proper editing functions. Gone! Poof!
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 2:40 PM
    To the OP... your club set up needs some tweaking. You only have 1 wedge, the starter irons the starter driver and an upgraded driver. Drop the WGT driver, load up a wgt hybrid and the other wedge.
RSS