Forums

Help › Forums

Re: GREAT SOUTHERN LAND CC

Tue, Jul 5 2011 10:54 PM (7 replies)
  • Trevibear
    15 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2011 2:45 AM

The GSL Country Club has recently upgraded it's membership base and is currently accepting new players. All players of all Levels are welcome . The club is very keen to get involved in inter club leagues etc.

Plenty of  Club tourneys for beginners/learners are held to help you progress through to the big Stuff

GREAT SOUTHERN LAND IS AN ALL EMBRACING CLUB AND WELCOMES PLAYERS FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE.

See you at the club

TREVIBEAR

• JoeCoolKid
    2 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2011 7:14 PM

TREVIBEAR: Hey, i'm new and i want to join a club. ANY club! Can i join yours?

JoeCoolKid

• Nicholas99
    429 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 3:45 AM

Trevibear:

The GSL Country Club has recently upgraded it's membership base and is currently accepting new players. All players from a hack up to Tour Master are welcome. The club is very keen to get involved in inter club leagues etc.

Plenty of  Club tourneys for beginners/learners are held to help you progress through to the big Stuff

GREAT SOUTHERN LAND IS AN ALL EMBRACING CLUB AND WELCOMES PLAYERS FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE.

See you at the club

TREVIBEAR

why is the limit tour master, why legends not allowed, what happens if u join as tour master and then move on to legend u get kicked out lol.

Nick

• Bristoluk
    412 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 5:36 AM

TO me a CC should b open to any tier, hack to legend, we are all on here to learn, to many CC have restrictions on the players that they want to join on here.

Thats like in real golf 3 of you are on the 1st tee looking for a 4th player to make the game up,your handicaps are say 7,10, and 12, a guy comes up and asks to join you, when he says his handicap is say 18, you say sorry but you are not good enough to play with us, thankfully that doesnt happen to much in real golf,but it does on here with a lot of the CC.The club im in only allows players from the usa and uk in it, mainly so that we can have team games against each other like mini ryder cups ect, but im just trying to make a general point.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 3:52 PM

The OP quite clearly states "All players of all levels are welcome" but then the poster quoting seems to have changed it to hack to tour master.

thats weird

• Trevibear
    15 Posts
    Tue, Jun 7 2011 12:02 AM

Hey buddy, The OP stated "Hack to Tour master" and was ammended to read "All Players........". It was ammended after the input from other members such as yourself. thanks,

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Jun 7 2011 11:46 AM

Oh ok. My apologies

• Rogerdee
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 10:54 PM

Hi Trev

I am interested in joining your club i have been playing for a few months now am a tour pro and want an active club.

ROGERDEE

RSS