Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What on Earth is happening to this game?

Wed, Aug 23 2017 4:48 PM (4 replies)
  • krskfr
    458 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 1:11 PM

What on Earth is happening to this game? There are no inconsistencies, no head-scratching shots, no choppy meter glitches, accurate physic's and little or no ads, i mean, what are you doing at headquarters WGT staff? I have nothing to complain about, geez!!!!!!! lolol, i thought i'd forlay a more uplifting/positive tone than the constant whining.... Great job WGT!

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 1:40 PM

krskfr:

What on Earth is happening to this game? There are no inconsistencies, no head-scratching shots, no choppy meter glitches, accurate physic's and little or no ads, i mean, what are you doing at headquarters WGT staff? I have nothing to complain about, geez!!!!!!! lolol, i thought i'd forlay a more uplifting/positive tone than the constant whining.... Great job WGT!

Two phrases come to mind:  

1.  Be careful what you wish for

2.  The calm before the storm

Of course, just like Murphy (of Law fame), I'm a realist.  So enjoy it while you can.

• nammvett
    123 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 2:14 PM

Obviously you have lost your frigging mind.  There isn't anything running smoothly on this game...NOTHING!

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 3:45 PM

Hmmm, last game I played this morning went very smoothly...well, as smoothly as it ever gets on Best of Hardest.

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 4:48 PM

phred952:

Two phrases come to mind:  

1.  Be careful what you wish for

2.  The calm before the storm

Of course, just like Murphy (of Law fame), I'm a realist.  So enjoy it while you can.

Ya beat me to it.

RSS