Forums

Help › Forums

looking for new members

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 25 2011 11:28 PM (0 replies)
  • madscotsmen
    46 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 11:28 PM

i still have plenty of spaces for new active members from pro tier or higher no request will get refused if you meet tier requirement and i have ten active tournaments minimum running at all times so you like to compete then check us out ....i have only 2 simple club rules

rule 1... you enter atleast one club tournament per week free to enter tournaments available aswell as pay to play ones and they all count as particapating

rule2... you upload the new club eagle wings emblem as your profile photo thanks

still interested in joining then request membership now

no hacks or amateurs but every other request will be accepted so what you waiting for? join up or atleast check us out thanks all

COURTESY OF CLUB OWNER

MADSCOTSMEN

RSS