Help › Forums

Re: System Sucks

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 26 2011 4:41 AM (3 replies)
  • Calafort
    50 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 3:28 PM

1.  We can only be a member of one CC.

2.  There is no way to check out whether a CC is active or not - e.g. how many competitions they host, etc.

3. The originator of a CC could no longer be interested in hosting cc - no way to know.

4.  You can request membership - and then get no response.

• madscotsmen
    46 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 11:20 PM

hey calfort mate i run minimum of ten active tournaments at all times sometimes more so if you are still looking for a club to join why dont you check mines out i only have 2 simple rules for all members and that is that you take part in atleast 1 tournament a  week and the other is that you upload the club emblem to your profile photo so you want in just request invite i accept everyone from pro tier upwards

• Calafort
    50 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2011 3:45 AM

Thanks Mad!  I will give it a try!!

• Calafort
    50 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2011 4:41 AM

madscotsmen:

hey calfort mate i run minimum of ten active tournaments at all times sometimes more so if you are still looking for a club to join why dont you check mines out i only have 2 simple rules for all members and that is that you take part in atleast 1 tournament a  week and the other is that you upload the club emblem to your profile photo so you want in just request invite i accept everyone from pro tier upwards

Hi Mad!  How do I upload the CC logo as my profile pic?

Forget that!  Figured it out!! :)

RSS