Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Resolving meter issues

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 31 2011 9:05 PM (1 replies)
  • Poindexter12
    23 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 12:03 AM

For those of you who don't know it, you do NOT have to click the mouse just because you started a swing.

If I see the slightest glitch or hesitation, I lift my hand completely off the mouse and let the bar continue to the end so I can start over.  

I have found my natural instinct is to try and catch up with the errant meter, almost guaranteeing a bad swing, that's why I lift my hand completely off the mouse.

The animation will take a practice swing, but it doesn't count as a stroke.  

I once had to wait through 3 swings before I clicked on the 4th.  After the second, a message pops up with an arrow showing you where you should click. 

To minimize meter issues, I have installed Chrome just to play this game on (after reading numerous forum posts extolling its virtues).  

I can report having fewer issues with the meter since installing it.  Still use Firefox for everything else, but on WGT it's Chrome for me.

Poindexter12

• Draklems
    224 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 9:05 PM

Thanks for the tip, sounds simple enough but I didn't know it counted as a practice swing.

RSS