Help › Forums

Re: gotta laugh!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 19 2011 4:43 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • cybermedic
    57 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 3:06 PM

try playing with some legend tier players.  I played with two last night.  I could not believe how precise their shots were.  Case in point....I have shot par on BethPage Black #15 once or twice.  I watched these guys both card birdie's on that hole....and that was with a front flag placement and 14 mph wind in our face.  Dropping approach shots at 2 feet or less on every hole....drives of over 300 yards on every long hole....putts...well with approach shots like they were making their putting skills were never put into serious play.

PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE....and take notes.  Both guys told me they had notebooks of yardage, placement, clubs used and wind speed of all the courses they play.  They weren't cheating....they were just good.  And yes....the meter got them both on several occasions.  They just made a great recovery.

There is no secret.....they are just better than the rest of us because they practice, and take notes.

If you guys spent more time on the courses....and less time in here bitching you would see your scores fall too.

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 4:38 PM

cybermedic:

try playing with some legend tier players.  I played with two last night.  I could not believe how precise their shots were.  Case in point....I have shot par on BethPage Black #15 once or twice.  I watched these guys both card birdie's on that hole....and that was with a front flag placement and 14 mph wind in our face.  Dropping approach shots at 2 feet or less on every hole....drives of over 300 yards on every long hole....putts...well with approach shots like they were making their putting skills were never put into serious play.

PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE....and take notes.  Both guys told me they had notebooks of yardage, placement, clubs used and wind speed of all the courses they play.  They weren't cheating....they were just good.  And yes....the meter got them both on several occasions.  They just made a great recovery.

There is no secret.....they are just better than the rest of us because they practice, and take notes.

If you guys spent more time on the courses....and less time in here bitching you would see your scores fall too.

Bingo, You hit it right on the head. Give that man a gold star and a free sleeve of balls lol

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 4:43 PM

It was one of WGT errors in that round.

That is why I named the topic  thought this was funny

• PAGES
RSS