Help › Forums

Re: The Bushwackers Vs The Georgian

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 4 2016 2:49 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • enzzer
    582 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 1:40 PM

Likewise new friend! Mike had problems with reverse camera views on the putting greens, which, I am sure, was uncomfortable. Thanks for powering through to the end!

• Aucoll33
    13 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 10:29 PM

Played my match today against doggreen28. Really close match. Kept going back and forth entire round.I finally pulled it off though 2 up. My hats off to him.

• Butchbbay
    948 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2016 9:12 AM

Just finished my match with MHaggstrom (Mark). A very formidable opponent. We were neck and neck at the turn but I wound up winning the match 5 up with 4 to play. Mark is a respectable, honorable and gracious player and will definitely look forward to playing many more rounds with him. Thanks again Mark and will see you out on the course. Butch.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 4:36 AM

A big Thanks to the Georgian , It was a good match up and we had a lot of fun ! 

• adamnot
    1,810 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2016 2:49 PM

I am so sorry for the lateness of this post I have had some computer issues. Attempt number four at replying.

First I would like to thank Casey for his help and assistance putting this match together a few little hiccups were easily rectified. Thank you very much mate.

I also would like to compliment all participants who played the game I understand that some small difficulties were over come and that the games were played in very good spirit.  Thank you to the members of The Bushwackers that played it was wonderful to hear that some new friendships were made and that more games will be played with members who may otherwise never have met.

To ht e members of The Georgian thank you very much and congratulations.

I do hope we can do this again in the future.

Good golfing to everyone

Neale (adamnot)

• PAGES
RSS