Forums

Help › Forums

Re: new aussie

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 2 2009 12:33 AM (8 replies)
  • acca
    78 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 1:02 AM

hello all im acca from melbourne australia , looking forwad to playing a round or 2 , with some fellow members , anyone follow chelsea in the epl ?? or hawthorn in the afl . if so im sure we will get on very well , lol  i love this game btw , very suprised when i found it .

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 1:33 AM

Hey Cobber,

Hows it going. Welcome to WGT. Good to see another Aussie joining the ranks.

Here's who I follow :-)

Manchester United, The Adelaide Crows & Jimi Hendrix.

Not necessarily in that order.

Enjoy.

Cheers Doug (Adelaide)

• acca
    78 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 12:45 AM

hello there , how you doing , thanks for the reply maybe we can have a round 1 day .

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 6:20 AM

Hi,

No problem.

Cheers Doug

• ozdevil
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 3:55 PM

if you follow Hawthorn you cant be that good of a bloke :-D lmao you would be better of following Carlton becuase you know we are coming

• acca
    78 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 4:42 PM

yes the blues are comming , but the hawkers have already been there lmao going tonight to see polack for richmond and bailey for hawthorn , after 2 knee recos , 3 years since max has played a game of football . wish em both all the best for tonight . go hawks !! wanna come oz ?? lmao ..

• ozdevil
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 5:02 PM

would love to come  but i gunna stay home tonight

• RobVanderbilt
    2 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2009 6:55 AM

Hi

Im a big Chelsea fan

• acca
    78 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 12:33 AM

hello mate , i named my lil girl chelsea , just love the club so much , are you in london and lucky enough to go to the bridge ??  i only dream about it lol . would be good to have a round with you some time .

RSS