Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Pro Tier player, level 79...Match Play

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 9 2011 8:18 AM (2 replies)
  • SteamboatTW99
    67 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2011 6:45 AM

Obviously I don't make frequent posts, but am an avid reader of these forums.  This post is relative the match play dilema and the fact that legend players can't be beaten by Masters tier and below players.

I just finished a match play with a Pro teir player, level 79.  He played well and I think shot 4-5 under F9 at BPB.  He had approaches on at least three holes of under 80 yards most less than 150 yds.  Like I said he played well and I am not taking anything away from him.

What bothers me is the fact that he was so cocky and arrogant after winning.  I guess sportsmanship is not in his nature.  If he was required to hit from the legend tees, things would have been totally different......And with his stats and game, I am highly suspicious on why he is still a Pro tier player.

Thanks.....

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2011 7:00 AM

The player in question, (aside from obnoxious personality) is obviously a sandbagger, if you get to level 79 and are still a Pro, you have to be intentionally doing everything possible to keep average high. if you check his stats he probably plays very few if any ranked rounds, but A LOT of Match Play, indicating he is just another low life hustler!

• SteamboatTW99
    67 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2011 8:18 AM

Sixkiller.  You hit the nail right on the head!  The first thing I did was check his stats after the match.  As suspected he had 17 ranked rounds but over 300+ match play games, thus compelling me to make this post.........

Hittem' Str8!   :)

RSS