Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The 2009 Nike Player's Championship

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 21 2009 1:38 PM (137 replies)
  • mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 4:01 PM

Alright I haven't seen any effort to sign on or get in touch with xBOGEYBOYx, so I am gonna bump kyan to the next round. It has been long enough adn we have to get on with this tournament. Don't take offense but I have to do something.

kyan, you can go ahead and play your next opponent "the1skelly". Get in touch and let's finish this thing. The Master's side is all done and JTxpress is waiting. The winner of y'alls next match plays cobra4.

UPDATED BRACKET:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j316/shooter227/BRACKETNIKE22.jpg

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2009 12:09 PM

Whats happening here? Did the pro's semi final guys forget? C'mon Mikey, crack the whip over these guys, or just put Cobra in the finals so we can finish this. It shouldn't be that hard to get 2 guys to play when they're this close to the finish.

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2009 12:59 PM

JT...i have sent Kyan a reminder nearly a week ago reminding him to play his opponent the skelly1.I too am ready to play,been waiting ages now,nowts happening .

• the1skelly
    13 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2009 2:51 PM

Kyan and I know that we have a match to play - we've been messaging each other trying to find a time that works for both of us - we'll try and get this in ASAP.

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 4:09 PM

Thankyou SKelly.

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2009 2:51 PM

Sorry chaps i have withdrawn my self from this tourney.If it takes 2 guys to take 2 weeks to organise a match then theres no point in playing.I think i will stick to the WGT Ladder ....

And this is no disrespect to the organiser Mfandrews,well organised tourney,but the odd 1 or 2 players always let it down by none commitment...

• mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2009 12:10 AM

Alright, the1skelly and kyan need to finish there match. Whoever is making the effort to let me know what is going on will move on. the1skelly has been reliable so far so I may move him on. If you guys can't find a time to play, someone will need to withdraw so we can move on. I have another tourney ready to go, but I need this NIKE tourney and the MOOSEHEAD to come to a close. Thanks guys. I'm not mad, I just need to start making some moves when the tourneys come to a stand still.

Later

• mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 1:38 PM
RSS