Forums

Help › Forums

Re: wgt; "response time?"

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 13 2009 2:31 PM (5 replies)
  • gadzuks
    44 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 7:46 AM

well it;s me again, so what's going on...?i check my e-mail this morning and low and behold......." i'm now a pro"....with 100 credits...wow!!!   get a grip wgt..i've been a pro since you people changed things around back in may!!!...and the 100 credits..whats this for?...you could'nt possibly be trying to buy our participation, since you cant seem to fix all the gripes everyone has and has had since i've been a member, i don't know if you keep track but you listed the 100 credits under  "earnings" of which is " bull" because if you dont buy things you can't win anything and i have stated that i will not buy clubs etc. with the physics of the game the way they are!        OR....have you just noticed that i've not been on site since i've decided it's easier not to play than to fight with this.    nuf said bout' that'   i have enjoyed the community and hope that all who are able and willing to be tollerant of such things have a great time and be well, i will drop in on occasion to see if anything has changed....until then   keep playin' wth your putter...

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 8:04 AM

Don't bother dropping by, you won't be missed. toodles!

• gadzuks
    44 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 9:29 AM

when i spoke about the great community i was being general...there" are"" idiots" everywhere...

• EureJames
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 2:06 PM

looking at your mirror again?

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 2:12 PM

not very productive, this thread is locked

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 2:31 PM

WGTadmin2:

not very productive, this thread is locked

I think you missed the button Admin2 ...  And I agree. 

Peace

RSS