Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Multiplayer Matchmaking, Full Game Screen and More!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 28 2009 1:31 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 11:24 AM

casique1:
    in fullscreen modus i have problems,  it s a bit slow and the grafic of the clubs in the left hand bottom is a bit worse,,, is it my pc or anyone else ?

Confirmed. The meter was significantly more jumpy than usual when I played my first full-screen mode round earlier today. It's playable all right, but I bungled quite a few shots because of that. I'll take that as WGT's version of "rainy weather on course".  

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 11:58 AM

moved to here.. http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/3942.aspx?PageIndex=2

• CrazyHorses
    16 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 1:19 PM

1 word....

Excellent!!

Tnx WGT, my experience here will be ten-fold after these updates.

• sealseal
    67 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 1:53 PM

Thanks for the new feature. I like how you can play with groups at other courses besides Bethpage Black.

• BoomerWPB
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 6:34 PM

Fantastic update. Thank you!

• WDMhacker
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2009 5:49 AM

Simply put, A+++. 

Now we just need more stroke play courses added

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2009 6:44 AM

I'd say, first make pin locations variable on the current 2 courses (if that's possible at all with HD photographs), only then move on to new stroke play courses.   

• Script
    621 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2009 6:55 PM

Fantastic update!  Whatever you do next is fine...this should satisfy most for quite a while.  I do like the idea of changing pin locations on the current courses.  That has the effect of adding change without adding courses.  On some of the holes, the pin location and corresponding slope have become quite painful as I can almost predict missed putts.  Then again, maybe I just need more practice.  Keep up the good work!

• rmau86
    29 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2009 7:11 AM

so does this mean that there are new tier numbers to reach, or are they the same?  and what are the current tier numbers to reach to the next level?

• Cold68
    15 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2009 1:31 PM

Not sure if there is a way since the game is not downloaded, but the Full Screen mode, I really wish it was a resolution thing and not just stretching the original size as it distorts the nice picture.  Not complaining just wishing ;)

• PAGES
RSS