Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Don't ever quit!

Tue, Mar 1 2011 6:11 PM (3 replies)
  • SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 12:40 PM

Funny how every time I play RGs, I see so many withdraws. Kiawah 18 holer RGs have 32% of quits on average. As you may all know, the first 30 get paid.

The other day, I had a very bad round at Kiawah. If you get stuck in the rough near those bunker at #4, don't try to push your luck or this will happen:

I lost three balls there and guess what? I received an email the day after that I received some credits!!

I checked this leader board and saw that only 29 players posted. That means that if you posted ANYTHING that day, you won something!

50 Cr is not much I know, but not posting gives you "0"! And some of those players who quit because of frustration will have no problem at all to take a 45 minutes stupid survey for those same 50 credits.

Happy golfin' yall!

Rob

• BUZZINBUCK
    6 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 8:56 AM

Another anoyiny thing quitters do is quit on their turn so all who play lose our time and efforts to these fools, i'm makeing a list of these idiots to sent to WGT to do something about it. I have left 3 games to deal with my own personal life matters and understand that not to leave when it is my turn, because this ruins the other 3 peoples game if were to leave on my turn. WGT should penalize people that leave with out saying to others that I HAVE TO GO SORRY, or by makeing a list to put these yahoo's on would make it so others can make a list to not play them and then the shoe would be on other foot.  TY BUZZINBUCK

• kakola
    65 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 2:37 PM

Worst of all are the bozos (and you know who you are) who carry a very good score until eight holes into the game, then score a quadruple bogey and immediately drop out.  It's a game, dummy.  Maybe you'll get credits for perseverance if you continue.  By not continuing, all you earn is bad will.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 6:11 PM

Sssshhhh. FFS

RSS