Forums

Help › Forums

Re: country club closed

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 24 2011 2:53 PM (3 replies)
  • Zerex
    4 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 12:29 PM

I got an Email saying that my country club, Valley Grove is disbanding and that I should look for another country club.  I was just wondering what happens to the credits that where in the club.  If you can't use the credits, then what's the point of investing them.  I would really like to know what the credits are really used for.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 12:48 PM

There are never any credits "in the club". Country club members can earn credits just like WGT members that do not belong to a country club. But credits are never issued to any club.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 12:49 PM

My friend. Who did you submitt credits too? I run our cc merly on my cresdits alone. I spend approx. 5000 crs. a month, but thats my obligation to my players and my responsibility in offering awards / prizes when competing in a cc tourn. A small price for players time and effort. Did you have an entrance fee to pay in order to become a member of your former cc? Was submitting crs. to ? "whoever" part of the cc's Rules or Guidelines. I'm not sure of all the details, but I'm sure your crs. will be payed back if these were your cc's conditions. Now, that being said; if you donated your crs. to the cc, then my friend you may be out of luck. Donating compared to submitting crs. to "join" a cc are two different factors. Either way, just some words of encouragement. If you need a place to stay..lol "or join" drop me a line and lets see what we can do,ok. tc my friend...edge

• shakyjon
    87 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 2:53 PM

I closed Valley Grove because of the length of time I let it remain inactive.   I felt it wasn't fair to the membership that it be this way, so I chose to close it and hopefully you won't have any problems finding a new one.  What you paid in credits to enter tourneys went to the winner.  What wasn't paid to the winner, WGT took.  If you donated any credits, please let me know.  I'll gladly send them back to you.  I hope there's no hard feelings on this.

RSS