Help › Forums

Re: HIO/DBL EAGLE @ Pebble #1

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 24 2016 12:34 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2016 6:05 PM

Closest I've been able to get is 4 yds short of the pin from the tips.  Love to see if anyone has managed it.

Lucky enough to have done it twice from the easy tees - unfortunately blue screen glitch means 2nd one unsaved.

HIO PB #1 Dec '15    not even sure if this one works still. 

Very nice way to start with a pretty easy P5 and Eagle possibility to follow

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2016 6:31 PM

Just  watched it .. Lily          very nice one :) 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2016 12:34 PM

hakman123:

Closest I've been able to get is 4 yds short of the pin from the tips.  Love to see if anyone has managed it.

Lucky enough to have done it twice from the easy tees - unfortunately blue screen glitch means 2nd one unsaved.

HIO PB #1 Dec '15    not even sure if this one works still. 

Very nice way to start with a pretty easy P5 and Eagle possibility to follow

From the tips is hard to say. I should think a solid tail-wind would be a requirement.

Your replay is still valid/viewable, and a dandy it is. Both of our shots seem to be on the same correct path to make it happen....but the cart path or tree could still produce a "one" but it would be more in the novelty class without the purity of what we share.

After so much time and play here, it is one of a few dimensions the REDS provide to me for additional excitement and fun, as speaking of some of the par 4's that offer the HIO/DE possibility. It feels to me that they have their own singular sensation unlike any of the many we have here for stimulation.

~ Lily ~  

• PAGES
RSS