Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Something terrible going on with WGT servers tonight...

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 12 2011 4:44 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 1:55 PM

Just played a couple of A/S matches, first two went ok, tried to play a third.

2 players disconnected at the same time (I guess some kind of problem or massive coincidence) leaving me and my one remaining opponent in the game lobby together.

All of a sudden, I get kicked from there (still 4 minutes left on the timer).

Try reconnecting, game client comes up, click "continue", nothing.

Close game client, reopen game client, same thing again. 

Click forfeit - lo and behold it works!

Try playing a stroke play, play to second hole, game client closes on me AGAIN, open up the game client - option to continue doesn't even appear

Try playing another stroke play, just about to tee the first hole, get this message

Close game client, reopen, and again...no option to continue my game.

I'm not going to play another game today as its just getting beyond frustrating.

Rob

Edit: Larger error message posted so its legible

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 3:58 PM

Hi

if you are still in game, can you right click on the game screen and submit a report and then let me know the name of the report? Thanks:)

-wgticon

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 11:08 AM

I tried that, also tried it subsequently in other errors, but nothing happened at all when I click the button, no pop up or anything...

• Tigerwids
    238 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 12:13 PM

WGTicon:

Hi

if you are still in game, can you right click on the game screen and submit a report and then let me know the name of the report? Thanks:)

-wgticon

get WGT  Niv back  you guy`s are not helpful at least he would help you with a problem

• Miaouu
    109 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 12:25 PM

Soo bad WGT, If we send to you all report for bug, You not have 200 working guys for read all these replies, but if you want, i will make all replies for all theses bugs i see.

No problemo !

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 12:40 PM

1091 is a runtime error having to do with missing or corrupt dll files on your computer. More than likely you encountered spyware/malware or something similar that screwed with your registry files. Try running a registry cleaner and see if that helps (since I'm not sure exactly which dll file got messed up).

• Miaouu
    109 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 1:24 PM

Or maybe WGT server was soo slow or overloaded.

The next game info was too slowley send to you and after a accurate delay time your computer release a runtime error

• borntobesting
    9,629 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 1:33 PM

Noobingalltheway:

I tried that, also tried it subsequently in other errors, but nothing happened at all when I click the button, no pop up or anything...

If you get no pop up at all then  the version of flash installed on your computer has become corrupted and is not working correctly. Uninstall flash and reinstall. 

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 3:27 PM

Thanks for the help guys. I've looked up the runtime error a little and the code means that its due to some installation not having completed/been corrupted. So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling flash...funny thing is its incorporated within Chrome (which is what I use) so I guess I'm pretty much stuffed with the version it gives me...lol

• FarFoo
    2,916 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 4:44 PM

Well... I completed 6 or 7 alt shot games today and i've had 4 or 5 stopped through other players lost connection. I assume that is not normal, since I don't usually play alt shot games I don't know. So it may be more than an individual client failure.

• PAGES
RSS