Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Teeing first hole of any single player match issues

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 10 2011 1:02 PM (6 replies)
  • Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 11:01 PM

I'm having problems with teeing off in single player, in that the game loads up fine, I aim my shot, pull the meter to full swing, then it freezes and won't let me do anything at all. I have to close the game client, reopen, then continue and it will work. 

Always only the first time I open a new round, and always works second time.

It only happens occasionally, like two days a week, but when it does happen, the problem persists for usually a few hours, then goes away, which would suggest its something to do with connection between my computer and the servers

Please don't insult my intelligence by telling me to clear flash...

This has only ever happened to me in single player rounds...maybe coincidental but thats just what I've seen

Any ideas what it could be? :)

Rob

• hqwagon
    4 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 11:52 PM

its not just you or playing single players games--its the whole thing...

for the last 2 weeks i have been having trouble with the game loading really slow between screens and so have other people i have spoken too--i sent in a message to them via email and was told would have an answer within 36 hours--1 week later and im still waiting and the games are still slow loading

tonight it has been really bad and takes ages so that everyone gets sick of waiting and quits...

it doesnt seem like the only issue people are saying needs fixing with this game going by everything i have read on forums tonight

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 12:09 AM

Try Chrome Iron. I find 360 Amigo speeds up my PC too., may not be the answer but i't can't hurt.

• Timfy67
    37 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 2:53 AM

Exactly the same problem here using Chrome 9.0.597.84

If I do a page reload and go back into the game all is well again but I do have this problem multiple times every day.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 10:12 AM

Noobingalltheway:

I'm having problems with teeing off in single player, in that the game loads up fine, I aim my shot, pull the meter to full swing, then it freezes and won't let me do anything at all. I have to close the game client, reopen, then continue and it will work. 

Always only the first time I open a new round, and always works second time.

It only happens occasionally, like two days a week, but when it does happen, the problem persists for usually a few hours, then goes away, which would suggest its something to do with connection between my computer and the servers

This has only ever happened to me in single player rounds...maybe coincidental but thats just what I've seen

Any ideas what it could be? :)

Rob

Hi

I am not sure what causes the issue but if it happens again, please right click on the game screen and submit detailed bug report. Then pm me with title of the report and I will see what I can do.

This post here shows how to submit a helpful bug report

Sorry for the trouble,

-wgticon

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 10:18 AM

Noobingalltheway:

Not trying to insult your intelligence, Rob, but this happens to me once in a while. Clearing my browser cache, not the Flash one, usually fixes it.

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 1:02 PM

Lol, yeah that came across different to how it should have...I was a little tired at 7am when I posted that...Its just that I've been on the forums enough to know to try that before posting anything about the issue...I did it the first few times, (both caches) but it didn't make a difference, kept on coming...

Its more an intermittent fault, probably something to do with connection rather than flash/cookies but thought I'd put it out there and see if others were experiencing it and if anyone had found the source of the problem.

Thanks for the advice guys and the confirmation that its not JUST me, lol. When it happens next I will do that Icon...its happened for this week (4 games in a row this morning) so may be a few days/next week...

Thanks

RSS