Forums

Help › Forums

Re: hmmmm

Fri, Feb 11 2011 7:55 AM (7 replies)
  • TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2011 5:20 PM

just played a round on BPB shot -2, no troubles. Decided it be a good time to try weekly one time stroke tourny for week 7.  laod up..tee off and i click meter..rolls smoothly to full strength, I let go watch it roll smooothly towards the ding...right at ding, damn green line feeezes for 2-4 seconds and yes I CLICKED AT DING, but the lil smelly ass green line un freezes goes to within an 1/8 of an inch of end of line on right side and THEN CATCHES for , hmmm how shall I put it..... Thanks WGT, I couldn't be more  prouder of ya.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 9:30 AM

Just save and quit, when you come back it puts your ball in the position it would've landed in if it hadn't froze.

Doodles

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 11:27 AM

TeeWade:
    hmmm how shall I put it..... Thanks WGT, I couldn't be more  prouder of ya.

Did you edit out your original words, or has an admin done that?? 

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 2:13 PM

Announcements and news, Teewade reports the one Millionth meter glitch of the Month...read all about it.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 2:45 PM

Wow!! Really!!  The one Millionth glitch???  I'm so honored. First I want to thank God and then all you fans out there!  Couldn't have done it without y'all!!.  

Not the only one with SARCASM around here I assure you.

No, there was nothing edited out. I just felt like cussing their ass out but decided to jsut leave it as it is......just wonderful workmanship on WGT's part is all.

I've accepted the glitch just like everyone else has tried too, But I also as many others have in the past feel from time to time that it is an appropriate time to vent when one gets ass-raped. I'm not the first nor will I be the last but when I'm bent over and made to like it...wellllll, I find that as good a time as any to vent a lil bit. Sorry if I'm the only one that's ever done it....or ever will. A thousand apologies to the greatest game ever!!      NOT

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 11:10 AM

TeeWade:

A thousand apologies to the greatest game ever!!      NOT

Go and make a better one then.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 11:20 AM

SgtDoodles:

It does seem to be more than a computer problem, or a person's cpu usage, or their processor speed, etc. One would think there would be a "fix" for this since so many have experienced the problem at all skill levels.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 7:55 AM

TracyMax:

SgtDoodles:

It does seem to be more than a computer problem, or a person's cpu usage, or their processor speed, etc. One would think there would be a "fix" for this since so many have experienced the problem at all skill levels.

I guess I'm lucky then... My meter is silky smooth :)

RSS