rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 10 2009 12:05 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
    1,644 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 9:23 PM

Snaike:
    gmurf:
    that shot has gotta be 1 in 100 to make or worse odds
    lol.. I completely agree... probably closer to 1/10,000...
    I'd say it took me about 50 attempts to actually sink this putt.... whenever I got bored and the round was already messed up, I'd give it a try.... it's just a matter of finding the sweet spot to feed it down to the hole.

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 12:29 AM

Hi All,

Birdied the hole for the first time yesterday :-)

Hit a beautiful second shot, perfect weight, landed short left in the rough and bounced on to within about 7 feet. Then there was this horrendous putt - which I made. My first birdie !! :-)

Anyway - just to cut short on the celebrations, the next time I played the hole I bogeyed it :-(  Thats golf for you.

Cheers Doug

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 12:05 PM

Snaike:
    gmurf:
    that shot has gotta be 1 in 100 to make or worse odds
    lol.. I completely agree... probably closer to 1/10,000...
    I'd say it took me about 50 attempts to actually sink this putt.... whenever I got bored and the round was already messed up, I'd give it a try.... it's just a matter of finding the sweet spot to feed it down to the hole.
    LOL.. nice A.Lee...  but that's you and you're.. um... good.  1/50 for you, 1/1,000,00 for the general population.  I would guess that if you got every WGT player a shot at that putt from that spot, even with 2 or 3 practice tries, you would only get a handful of players to make it.

And those a long odds. 

• PAGES
RSS