Help › Forums

Re: U.S.G.A.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 6 2009 10:54 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2009 6:59 AM

Aww like they don't have enough hats to give out...cmon.  And just to clarify, I told Drivnchaos he could wear the hat.....not have it!

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2009 7:52 AM

fyi to all USGA member wanna-be`s. My experience with them is that they are very slow, especially within 8 weeks either side of the OPEN. If I remember correctly, I joined (a real break the bank $25) 4 weeks before an open and recieved my OPEN program, hat (cheap, dog toy at best!),tag, etc. in Aug. of that year. Subsequent years I recieved everything about 2 to 3 weeks before the OPEN at best.Once I got the program a week after the OPEN. Don`t expect much from them. On the plus side their e-news letters, etc. are very well done. They turned me on to WGT this year also(Big plus). Other than that, there is the support of the game. Also you can buy extreemly over-priced goods at the on-line store.     Cheers

• DustyBalls
    41 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 8:25 PM

I better get that hat, we all should! We worked hard day in and day out to qualify for the Championship 1st or 156th , we all deserve it. I qualified at 70 and I am proud of it. The hat was the icing on the cake and it would be a real shame and blemish against WGT and USGA if it were not part of the prize package.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2009 10:52 AM

Sorry this is taking so long.  We are staying on top of this to make sure you get the prizes.  It just takes longer than we would like.

• TW1432
    130 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2009 11:28 AM

Ha Ha losers!

I got my hat, rules of golf book and a bag tag!

So therefor i am a U.S.G.A. menber unlike u suckers!

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2009 1:20 PM

Oh TW had me worried for a minute there. I thought he actually won those in qualifying & already received his.

• EPDuffer
    66 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2009 7:17 PM

TW, I'm with you. I just got my U.S.G.A. hat, bag tag, Shortcut to the USGA Handicap System book, and membership card. Oh, yes; that was by renewal of my membership that I got these. I guess the USGA knows its priorities in sending out membership materials to its paying members first.

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 9:28 AM

So I am getting USGA emails now advertising tournaments & identifying me as a member. Thats a good sign so prizes are probably on their way. Anyone else that won the qualifying getting emails like this now too?

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 10:54 AM

no..nein..ne..nem..nada..nei..het..zippo!!

• PAGES
RSS