Forums

Help › Forums

Re: AT&T PEBBLE BEACH PRO-AM 2016

Fri, Feb 19 2016 11:21 AM (54 replies)
  • MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2016 4:44 AM

vadernader:

Thanks, hurt a bit to watch that final round unfold the way it did but Taylor played great down the stretch, well deserved winner.

As for balls, I'll try out a sleeve of Nike RZN platinums

http://www.wgt.com/proshop/golf-balls/nike-rzn_platinum_balls_l90.aspx?i=0d6ab010-2d43-46e9-a8ac-616a3001e98b&b=5f78d73e-28b9-4fac-bbf8-58112c5817d7

for the 54 hole lead prediction. 

Thanks,

-vadernader

well done, i didnt think phil would miss that putt

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2016 7:08 AM

Final day and what an awesome tournament.

Yikes, Mickelson missed his last putt, he had made 23 out of 23 in that distance and missed!!! Ha, Pro's still get nervous when those critical putts ; ))

No winner this time in our competition but 3 players were so close with Mickelson as pick...wish I could give sleeves for being so close but most of the sleeves were given to the LOSERVER AT&T tournament.

Thanks again everyone for participating : )))

Audience was not so good this time and I wonder if making this fun competitions is doable for future big Pro tournaments....we'll see.

Cya all, LOLserver (Eric)

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2016 7:53 AM

Thanks Eric, good fun

• vadernader
    62 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 10:23 AM

Don't mean to sound ungrateful but it's been a couple days now, any idea when I will be receiving the sleeve I won for the 54 hole lead prediction?

Thanks,

-vadernader

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 11:21 AM

vadernader:

Don't mean to sound ungrateful but it's been a couple days now, any idea when I will be receiving the sleeve I won for the 54 hole lead prediction?

Thanks,

-vadernader

Hey vade, I am waiting for the random winners of the LOLSERVERAT&T tournament

LOLSERVER'S AT&T PEBBLE BEACH PRO-AM

to submit their ball preference so I can send a full list of ALL winners (Pick Winner & AT&T tournament) to WGT...& then WGT will gift the balls to all winners.

Apologies, buddy but it might still take several days. Dealine for them is the 29 of February.

Eric

RSS