Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Will WGT ever have irons and wedges that allow us to spin the ball back.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 4 2009 4:55 AM (4 replies)
  • lilmike24
    185 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2009 6:01 PM

I don't know if this has ever been suggested or not but I think this should  be allowed if you put full spin on a shot. C'mon we all have done it before, whether it was my mistake or on purpose. My thirteen year old son has done this consistently with his new NIKE clubs. He's even spun back a 7 wood, And stopped 3 hybrid in its ball mark. If he can do it and the pros can do it and this is supposed to be a virtual pro tour, then we should be able to do it.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2009 11:06 PM

As WGT is still in it's virtual infancy, (as evidenced by the decidedly average equipment we can 'buy') one can only assume that as more and better products come out, eventually there will be equipment that will do as you wish.

Remember, this is still 'beta'.  Just keep practicing.

(btw, next time your son 'pulls the string' on a 7-wood, get a video.. I'd like to see something like that!!)  =^)

• lilmike24
    185 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2009 7:23 PM

Not saying anything. Just wanted to let this come back up so WGT will have another chance to see it.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 12:14 AM

lilmike24 you are 18, you have a son that's 13,   Hmmmm.... Something smells like snapper.....:)

• lilmike24
    185 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 4:55 AM

I am 44 people. Where do you see me say I'm 18? If I did it was a typo. Or I was sleepy and extremely confused.

RSS