Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The "line" on 2nd shots

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 28 2009 6:35 PM (2 replies)
  • PeteBolte
    172 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2009 12:27 PM

I've noticed that before clicking on "zoom" the blue line shows one way toward the hole.  After clicking on "zoom" that line greatly differs from the original line of sight.  Why is that?  It's very confusing to me.  Why can't the line be exactly the same so I can judge where by ball might land (assuming a good shot OR assuming a bad shot)?  That showed line shouldn't change depending on view and it does.  Why is that being done?  Is there something I'm missing?

• Hydronix
    39 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2009 11:13 PM

I know exactly what you mean. Often, when you zoom in on an approach shot, it appears as thought your target line is off to the side, when you're actually looking straight at it. The best thing to do is ignore that sideways target line, and make your adjustments based on the minimap. When you click your little target arrow, your target line will appear on the minimap in the bottom right corner of the screen, and that will give you reference to your actual target line.

Hope this helps

-Dylan

• PeteBolte
    172 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2009 6:35 PM

It does but it doesn't allow me to 'see' the shot from my position.  Ya know?

RSS