Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Downtime tonight - 5 hours

Thu, Jan 27 2011 4:26 AM (9 replies)
  • MonumentValley
    58 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 8:46 PM

There is a product update scheduled for tonight. What are you wanting the most?

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 8:56 PM

The ability to join a second CC for me. A new course.

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 9:11 PM

Custom avatars,longer life balls,driving range,putting range,new course's,some of the bugs fixed,block chat,take player notes,block player picture's and most important free credits for everyone. I guess i can wish huh. Oh yea someone catch the WGT ball reaper.      

• Lazarus9g
    107 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 9:12 PM

SiCk0:

Custom avatars,longer life balls,driving range,putting range,new course's,some of the bugs fixed,block chat,take player notes,block player picture's and most important free credits for everyone. I guess i can wish huh. Oh yea someone catch the WGT ball reaper.                                                                   

deletion of all WGT homers as exemplified above.

deletion of anyone who uses "gif" images to make their point.

Custom avatars are already available. Putting "range"? What are you smoking? i've never been to a putting range in my life. (I guess you like to tee off with your putter?)

block chat feature... i'm with you there! Sincerely.

Aside from that be quiet and stop attempting to use 8th grade GIF images to try to make a valid point.

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 9:35 PM

Brad Pitt lookalike avatars!! pfft

• redraven0013
    14 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 9:44 PM

BEVERAGE CART

• dan554
    97 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2011 3:07 AM

how long till we can play?

• Vantheman666
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2011 4:26 AM

Just played an 18hole were i know i can hit Even, and all the meters are messed up... instead of hitting 180, its hitting 150-160.

Wind measerements are terrible??? what happened??

• Bill3574
    67 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2011 6:04 AM

I would like for WGT to fix the loading problems we all have . Game gets stuck on replays and when starting a game with other players. Also wished you could log in without playing a closest to the hole tounament, just let us log in and let us pick what we want to do.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2011 7:45 AM

I think you may be little confused as I have none of those problems. 

Bill3574:

I would like for WGT to fix the loading problems we all have . Game gets stuck on replays and when starting a game with other players. Also wished you could log in without playing a closest to the hole tounament, just let us log in and let us pick what we want to do.

RSS