Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR WGT...

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 28 2009 5:57 AM (5 replies)
  • Gracious
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2009 3:26 PM

Greetings,

Advocate golfers,

Once again... it's a pleasure.  I thought the next great feature for the site(WGT) to include on this awesome virtual experience is:

DRIVING RANGE!

It would definitely make the virtual experience complete, no?

• Hydronix
    39 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2009 11:21 PM

Not to lessen the authenticity of your suggestion, but there are dozens of threads regarding this idea. =p

• lilmike24
    185 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2009 5:38 PM

Right Now, there isn't in any new ideas under thse sun on WGT.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2009 11:01 PM

Actually Lilmike .. there are a few new ones that are just starting to make the rounds...

The problem is that the bushel basket full of old and tired ones just won't go away.

The newest one that i can recall is the idea of computer players for multiplayer rounds who won't/can't quit, giving the folks who really really care about stuff like that something else to worry about.  lol

So, yea, there are a few new ideas here and there, you just have to dig.  Wish more people would use that Search Feature though before posting, but we can't have everything, can we?

• lilmike24
    185 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2009 5:47 AM

LOL.

Nobody other than JESUS can have everything that they want.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2009 5:57 AM

QFT:

Faterson:
    Users shouldn't be blamed for the absence of moderators in these forums. Moderators would have merged [all these similar] threads into 1 and put it in the proper forum section. I volunteer to merge all redundant threads (instead of playing a few rounds of golf!), should I ever be named a (temporary) moderator of this forum (I earn my living with such tasks, too). Every second week or so, yet another thread gets started with the same question, Can we play other courses besides BB in multi-player?; every five days or so, yet another thread gets started devoted to complaints about club distances, etc. If there are no moderators to merge/lock such threads / pin recurrent topics to serve as alternative FAQ, these irritations won't go away, but users shouldn't be primarily blamed for the resultant redundancies.  

RSS