Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Elite CC Openings!

Mon, May 2 2011 9:20 PM (4 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 2:17 PM

The Elite CC – TECC, is presently looking for a couple “active” members. We periodically refresh our cc with “active” members. I feel we have one of the most active cc’s in the community. Most private cc tournaments come with awards. Crs, gb’s, trophies, XP supply. More importantly than prizes – the caliber of players we have, be it through their skill, or sportsmanship, is by far - the best. If you are active (posting scores at the least a few times a wk) then take a look at The Elite CC. You will not be disappointed. TY for your consideration…edge

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 2:36 PM

Come on in guys and gals!!! We have a blast! Great Competition!

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 9:01 AM

Unless you're one of the biggest clubs around, these never work. Just look at my failed attempt...

Doodles

• PGAbound67
    565 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 11:29 AM

The Elite CC is #8 in credits earned among country clubs,  I wouldn't exactly consider that small...and the available spots have been filled, so yeah.

• Larrdawg69
    13 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 9:20 PM

Hello, I'm interested in joining your CC, please let me know what I would need to do in order to be a member. Right now I just purchased the TaylorMade Burner Plus Full Set (L27+) and play daily. Thanks

RSS