Forums

Help › Forums

Re: GET FREE PUTTER PAL AND SHOT PAL HERE

Fri, Aug 18 2023 9:23 AM (8 replies)
  • dannydart7
    44 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2015 2:55 PM

Join "On A Mission To TL" we are a friendly club that does what we can to help your game and help you make it to Tour Legend and now above.

We have club tournaments to help your short game.

We play alot of alt shot games

GET FREE PUTTER PAL AND SHOT PAL

Come join us!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2015 11:42 PM

Good luck Danny, never easy. This post probably would be better being in the CC Corner.

Only other point.....the heading/title of getting free Putter and Shot pals. will probably not lure many unless they are new to the game and it is not a USP (most clubs have this). Focus on helping others will probably have more success.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2015 1:28 AM

dannydart7:
    Join "On A Mission To TL" we are a friendly club that does what we can to help your game and help you make it to Tour Legend and now above.

Good luck with it but I hope your mission isn't to help players become RedTL's.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2015 1:47 PM

Jim (Danny Dart) is one of my oldest friends on WGT...we have been friends for so long, that I can't even remember where we first met...lol  (perhaps in the Band of Brothers) ...we have both moved on from that CC and Jim is a fairly new TL himself.  I am only on this thread, because I can 100% assure everyone that Jim is amongst the kindest and most honorable people they will ever meet on here. 

Jim, I agree with the sage advice you have received from the previous posts. Both Paul and Alan are veteran players, who routinely provide good advice in the wgt forum. I would heed their counsel on more effective ways to recruit, in a very crowded and competitive environment. I don't know a lot about your CC, but I do know you, and a few other players currently in it, and you all have a wealth of experience and friendship to share. 

Good luck, my friend.

ct

• GunnyHall
    119 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2015 2:19 AM

On a Mission to TL is a great club with a friendly owner!

We also are at a level to give you an additional 3% XP with every game.

No cheaters here and we play out every game! If you want to learn to play the game and have fun, join us!

• mjeepp83
    264 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2015 10:03 AM

This is mispresenting the face value of getting to open your page. Where's my Free Putter?  later

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2015 7:33 AM

mjeepp83:

This is mispresenting the face value of getting to open your page. Where's my Free Putter?  later

LOL

• GunnyHall
    119 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2015 9:24 AM

Silly buggers, You get free shot pal and putter pal for Joining our club and being in our club. We are here recruiting not looking for likes!

Join On A Mission to TL!

• Jeff37841
    1 Posts
    Fri, Aug 18 2023 9:23 AM

okay im in   ehat do ido next

RSS