Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Game booster

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 7 2009 9:32 AM (9 replies)
  • Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2009 10:00 AM

Thankyou JDubs21 for the game booster tip. I have a lot of trouble some days with my swing meter even if I clear out my cache & cookies. I had a really good game going Friday on BB & had to quit & turn off my computer as it was giving me problems swinging & it sounded very busy. I was so frustrated I hit quit instead of save & continue!  I downloaded that program that closes everything while you play & it worked for me. Although I forgot to turn it on this morning when I started Kiawah & realized after a few bogies that I had not turned it on! Then on the back nine everything was very smooth and I got an eagle & 2 birdies.  If only I had remembered it before I started. Thanks for the tip it's just what I needed.

http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

• JDubs21
    10 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2009 4:11 PM

No prob- anything I can do to add to the playing capability of a fellow WGT tour member is precisely the reason i open my mouth!!(lol)

GL out there!

• Thambo73
    11 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 5:21 AM

Thanks for this link - a great help

• john9571
    11 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 7:11 PM

This GameBooster does not help my gameplay at all...can you tell me what you did to enhance it?  Im getting tired of the stuttering meter and I use this all the time and still doesnt enhance my gameplay....

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 8:08 PM

a bud told me that, that version of gamebooster is having some issues with viruses. i do not suggest that anyone downloads it. 

hope not too many allready have. i myself choose to stay away from such things due to the constant risk of such things.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 8:28 PM

Just download the upgrade to the io bit, i havent had any trouble with it so far, but some have. You might try this first if you want, it seems to fix the meter issues, --> http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 8:34 PM

I've never had any problem with game booster. Currently running 1.21 version. I know when it's not on as my meter is really choppy without it. good luck

• casique1
    370 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 10:15 PM
  • pimpus
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 7:47 AM

how do u get game booster?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 9:32 AM

Follow the link in the very first post of this thread....

Reading is FUNdamental - RIF

RSS