Help › Forums

Re: IS THE MOUSE OUR ONLY OPTION???

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 21 2009 5:29 PM (3 replies)
  • bbeards4
    189 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2009 6:57 AM

Hello....

Does anyone else use something different than a mouse as a primary control device for this game?  And if so... what is it called, where can you purchase it, and how much does it cost (approx).  Thanks...

Late...

• Futures
    79 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2009 2:52 PM

Now with computer voice recognition (As Dragon Speak..ect) , you can now use your own voice, or sound effects with your voice instead of a mouse.  

You would say...."swing" (or something, and then..."stop" when the swing meter gets to the impact bar.  You could download any word cue or sound effect to make it work; you could make that farmiliar clucking sound (when you force your tounge down from the roof of your mouth down to the bottom)..."cluck"....as a way to indicate you want to swing meter to stop.

Anyway, not everyone is capable of using a mouse due to physical handicaps, so they are using their voice to play the game.

• bbeards4
    189 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2009 9:40 AM

Thanks for your reply... looks like we are all useing the mouse.  Ill take a ganders at some alternatives and see what I can come up with and let you know if I do...

Late...

bbeards4

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2009 5:29 PM

I'm using the mouse also.

RSS