Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Thats BS!

Tue, Jan 11 2011 9:28 PM (3 replies)
  • tezzastheman
    1,133 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 3:43 PM

Amatuers and hacks shooting 29s at bb back 9! I am a tour pro with decent equipment and reasonable ability and i reckon id have to be flawless to shoot 31. 13 and 18 are birdie holes, and maybe one of the par 3s, the rest u are doing well to be on the green in reg. Yeah i know maybe double account sandbaggers, but i think its even more fishy than that!

• happyman123uk
    1,242 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 4:25 PM

Well name and shame them i would because WGt don't seam to care no more.

• tezzastheman
    1,133 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 4:38 PM

I suppose i have to accept that 'maybe' they were given advice on how the tiers work before playing and have worked the system so they have good equipment, but are still playing off the shorter tees. I guess i shouldnt start pointing fingers, because the system may allow this to be done 'legitimately'

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 9:28 PM

A lucky fluke can happen sometimes. ;)

I go check the guy's stats first: If the player is constantly posting under 32 with starter gear, I'm ready to rise the BS flag!. It may be related to multiple accounts and is forbidden by WGT. You can email at members@wgt.com if it smells fishy and they'll investigate.

This subject has been posted dozens of time already... but I don't blame you! Funny how the same issues are posted over and over again: Cheaters, meter hiccups, quitters, balls lost in a little bit of weeds, perfect swing behaving weirdly, etc...

Some may see this as repetitive but I see it as a sign. Customer support should consider that.

Rob

RSS