Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Call the CAWPS!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 8 2011 7:35 PM (6 replies)
  • SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 3:26 AM

Many people on the great big marble in the sky have tolerated so much throughout our history. From revolutions to famine, from the great depression to the great wars, we even survived Jimmy Carter and Big Sis. Most have never united under any single cause......but ladies and gentlemen, this is all I can take, I assume all BEER lovers across the scope of the world will now rise up and throw of their chains and march on Qwest Field.....Gather my brothers and sisters.....................UNITE and CALL THE CAWPS!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 6:04 AM

LMAO-Leave it up to Seattle to figure out a way to fund their champion Seahawks with maybe enough left over for King Felix. 

Next comes the sooper dooper Doublemochaman lattes with pitchman DMM as the poster boy.   :-D

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 6:21 AM

Cops hell ... get Yancyman on this thing!

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 1:51 PM

Yeah, where is yancyman on this!!!! Help us Yancy......................

• Rickypro
    559 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 2:03 PM

This is just like those HUGE margarita glasses that get really small at the bottom!  You think "man, this thing is huge" then you look down and it is gone.  It is robbery I tell ya!

Nice find Jeff.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 5:01 PM

Thanks

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 7:35 PM

Yankee Jim... I just read this... but at this point (41 - 36) the Seahawks are champions.  We shall see about next week. 

RSS