Forums

Help › Forums

Re: likes and dislikes in WGT

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 14 2009 12:02 PM (2 replies)
  • eileenatqs
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2009 4:48 AM

I find that it is rare for me to finish a game with opponants still there at the end. I feel they are manipulating their ratings by quitting on bad rounds. I love this site but find that aspect of it very frustrating. I think this should be penalised. Would be difficult to do because of lossed connections which are not the players fault.

Also I think some time at the end of each round should be allowed to say ones goodbyes. Game finishes abruptly after last putt of round.

Also I have two accounts on my pc myself (Eileenatqs) and my husband (paddythejock). Is that ok ?. We both enjoy this site immensly. I read on the forum a comment that with more than one account someone could be banned. If thats ok, would it ever be possible for me and my husband to play each other on the same pc. I am not a cheater just a normal housewife enjoying my new discovery at WGT.  Eileen

• kinkydevil
    33 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2009 9:39 AM

good thread that the chat should be open till you quit, i would also like the opportunity to talk to friends in game via chat box as people invite me and im playing and that way i could say hi or arrange a game etc

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2009 12:02 PM

Eileen,

I agree there should be a few moments after the game to congratulate the winner, schedule another game, et al.  The abruptness is a bit disarming.

As for the two accounts, please contact the folks at members@worldgolftour.com and let them know that there are two of you on the same machine.  I do not know if it's possible to compete against each other,.. that's a good question for them.

The main reason you would want to let WGT know about the accounts is that if one remains in the lower tiers and actually wins money/credits, and the other account is Pro/Master, it really looks like someone is sand-bagging and stealing the wins.  Let them know soonest.

Have a nice day!

RSS