Forums

Help › Forums

Re: If the game itself is a product.. you should change it!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 12 2009 12:12 PM (2 replies)
  • famaid
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2009 11:55 AM

Honestly the graphics are great and I like the way you have tournaments, etc... but if you want people to continue playing you need to change it. Yes I understand that it is difficult to be more realistic but when it becomes so difficult that it gets boring just trying to play a good round it makes me not want to come back. I like the challenge but when you play as well as you can and are lucky if you break par its a joke.

You need to start by changing the distance on drives. Yes I understand you want people to buy stuff but if that is your main goal you may want to have the entire site pay because it doesn't make sense. I hit my driver 220 yards and my 3 wood over 200.. how does this make sense either way?

Anyway, again I like this game because its free and the graphics are nice! Still I have to play over and over on the same 2 courses hoping I can birdie the first or second hole, if both its a miracle, because I know I will get a couple bogeys because of distances and the that stupid slider gets stuck all the time.

Just my opinion.. best of luck

Mike

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2009 12:03 PM

All that in 2 days!! LOL

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2009 12:12 PM

Unlike most other golf games, this one has a somewhat steep learning curve.  This isn't your typical arcade-style golf game.  It's gonna take more than just a couple of days of playing to figure it out.  I've been here since the inception of stroke play (about 9 months) and I'm still learning new things every day.  Keep your chin up.

Also, when the swing meter stutters just let it go.  No penalty for swinging through.

RSS