Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hey Alex - Extremely grateful but.....

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 12 2009 5:17 PM (4 replies)
  • Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2009 11:52 AM

Hey WGT

I love all the new toys, thanks so much. The Rapture Set is a gift from the WGT gods for sure. But the masses are never satisfied, well at least me "Scoop Snoop". I am not going to mention clothes and accessories again lol but you did mention some sort of ability communicate player to player. It sure would be nice to be able to respond to an invite request with "I am on the 8th and need 10 minutes". So if possible could you provide some time lines for when we can expect this feature? :)

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2009 3:19 PM

K I'll mention them...wgt could actually make even more money off of me as I would probably buy some new threads   =)   a little ridiculous but I would....

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2009 3:32 PM

All that stuff, the communication, the player customization(clothes, accessories, etc) are in the works for this game.  The customizations are the essence of what makes the business model of micro-purchasing work:  Small purchases of a multitude of different items.  It's all about getting the sponsors for the items themselves, that way the advertising helps pay for the site.  The idea is to make every element of this game exactly like what you find in the real game.  As we know, there are accessories galore in the real thing, so expect to see that here as well.

• lilmike24
    185 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2009 3:40 PM

Cool, I hope they can add the Nike TW hats!

Mike

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2009 5:17 PM

Thanks T

I am up on whats being worked on, the clothing, communication, left handed golfer. What I am looking for is those all elusive timelines :)

RSS