Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Monthly Kaiwah Open

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 29 2010 2:46 PM (3 replies)
  • HazzardG
    53 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 8:43 AM

This is my fourth post regarding Novembers Monthly Kaiwah Open.. I won the Tour Master's tournament in November and havn't been paid out yet.. If you have forgotten WGT then I don't mind but the fact that you'Ve chosen to ignore my first 3 posts is disgusting.. I feel you're just trying to ignore something which you feel is negative but I would just like to know what's going on or when your going to pay up the 700 crds..

I've spent a lot of money on WGT and feel I at least deserve a reply or some kind of information regarding the payout..

It's 3 days till January WGT, that will be a month..

Plz get in touch....

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 11:51 AM

Hi,

We have not forgotten. It takes a while due to nature of the prizes. Everyone has to be contacted and reached.

I will follow up on it next week, with the appropriate people

Thanks

-wgticon

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 2:26 PM

I too would like to know why it takes so long to pay out prizes for WGT-run comps?  The answer above it totally unhelpful; what does the nature of the prizes have to do with it?  And what is the 'nature' of the prizes?  They are credits, a virtual payment system within WGT.  It's not as if it's real money; we can't cash them out.  When we play Country Club tournaments the payout is immediate once the comp has completed.  All placings are worked out automatically.  This is no different to the WGT comps - placings are worked out automatically as the comp progresses.  So why the difference in payout?  Because you want us to put in our money instead?

How about an answer that makes sense please.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 2:46 PM

MioKontic:

I too would like to know why it takes so long to pay out prizes for WGT-run comps?  The answer above it totally unhelpful; what does the nature of the prizes have to do with it?  And what is the 'nature' of the prizes?  They are credits, a virtual payment system within WGT.  It's not as if it's real money; we can't cash them out.  When we play Country Club tournaments the payout is immediate once the comp has completed.  All placings are worked out automatically.  This is no different to the WGT comps - placings are worked out automatically as the comp progresses.  So why the difference in payout?  Because you want us to put in our money instead?

How about an answer that makes sense please.

Nature of the prizes is simple: there are many different prizes (physical & virtual credits, e-gift cards). I suspect the tournaments are processed in order, so if they do have physical prizes, then they take a while to verify and confirm, which stalls queue.

I understand the frustration but please keep in mind that  due to what I mentioned above + various holidays, it will take a while.

I will try to see if it can get expedited, but it still would be a while before everything is processed.

Thank you for being patient

-wgticon

RSS