Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking for an established Country Club!

Sat, Jan 1 2011 3:06 PM (4 replies)
  • Cranoo
    11 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 3:14 AM

Hi guys, i'm looking for an established country club, I know my golf, i'm learning real fast here too.

My stats atm are currently Amateur - 80.22 (LVL 28) and I play everyday, I will be a good player for your club, i've applied to plenty for membership with no reply so i'm posting here.

I buy my clubs etc and pay my way, i'm getting the V2 driver and Burner irons today, then all I need is a decend set of hybrids/woods untill I lvl up a bit more.

So if you want me for your club either invite me to the club or let me know here.

PS. No CC's with 2-3 members or anything like that. lol;) Well, thanks lads and lasses! ;p

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2010 8:19 AM

Cranoo, look up the united nations country club. Im sure they will accept you if they have places left.. Check out the club website at www.un-wgt.co.uk and send corndog36 a message.

• starof2010
    69 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2010 10:23 AM

Hello

u can join my country club (i dont own it)

it called qitters not welcome.

youll defenilty find a full game

u can find it on my page

• MicQui
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2010 12:12 PM

Cranoo look to clubs in the united nations. im sure there u find a club where u accepted

• cjgedwards
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2011 3:06 PM

My club has got 4 spaces left if you are fast let me no and i will be happy to give you a go   Australian Joes

RSS