Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Need Help!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 5 2009 10:12 AM (2 replies)
  • Trackterror03
    105 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2009 7:22 AM

I have purchased the better clubs, downloaded the Adobe Flash Player 10 upgrade, but I'm have extreme difficulty with game play. With the old/issued clubs, my accuracy was pretty good, I just could'nt hit the ball very far. The problem seems to be with the shot meter. It gets hung up, and by the time I click the mouse, it either cuts or draws too intensley, and puts me in the rough or hazards. This is especialy true when I put.

I am convinced that if the meter was smooth, I could shoot a good round. The new clubs didnt seem to help me very much because of this problem due to the increased meter speed.

Can anyone help me figure out how to improve this problem? 

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2009 7:40 AM

Nothing you can do about the meter! Keep your temp files emptied every month at minimum! After every new update this must be done also. A few hundred rounds, and you'll have it figured out!

• Joshk311
    6 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2009 10:12 AM

I've played on a few different computers and i've found on some computers its smooth and some its choppy.  Make sure no other programs are running in the background so all your RAM is dedicated to WGT.

RSS