Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Obnoxious Replays

Wed, Jul 1 2009 4:31 AM (2 replies)
  • groggynoggin
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2009 6:59 PM

No need for so many replays during a round… It’s to the point where it is actually becoming annoying.

How about replays only for birdies, eagles and putt’s over say…50 feet, and of course for anyone skilled enough to get a hole-in-one ;-)

This should keep most everyone happy ….I’d think.

Oh, and speaking of the ever elusive hole-in-one… it would be great to see a list to "recognize" those who have actually accomplished this most difficult achievement…  You know kind’a like the “hole-in-one club” at your local golf course…

WGT.... I'm not complaining so don't get the wrong idea..... Suggestions only... :-) 

• southsideduc
    22 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2009 7:38 PM

I find the replays to get especially cumbersome when in multiplayer mode.  I guess I don't get enough of them to find them that annoying when playing a round by myself.

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2009 4:31 AM

LOL... sorry guys.... just had to give a snicker here.... You should have been here about 5 months ago when the parameters for the replays in multiplayer were much much looser!  It got to the point that if you had three or four really good players playing it added about 5-10 minutes overall to a game!  

Not to take anything away from the suggestion, but if you are seeing that many replays now... you are playing very well!

Lee

Oh, as an aside, southsideduc.... when you are playing alone the system does not automatically show you a replay.

RSS