Forums

Help › Forums

Re: My wishlist

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 30 2009 11:36 PM (5 replies)
  • sluny
    126 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2009 5:46 AM

1. Course selection in multiplayer games.

2. Skill system. I mean it is nonsense, that clubs have "fixed" shot length and accuracy attributes, most of the golf shot is on the player skill, not the club. Better player = better shots and vice versa. So if someone makes good score, then increase his skill atributes and similiar other way (weightened somehow). And then will shot results depend on the club quality and OF COURSE player skill...

3. Quitters penalization. If player total score is counted from his finished rounds, then if someone quits because of bad score, then lets penalize him. Othervise (current state) player ranking looses its sense completely.

4. Tournament prices for all players. What sense it makes, that I cannot compete in tournaments only because I am form the Czech Republic? Competinig just for WGT points would be more than enough for me...

5. More player skins, i mean much more, it is often difficult to orient between players in the game...

6. Shot shaping, ie draw and fade, slice or hook (on mishits) etc...

7. Much better implementation of golf rules, this means droping the ball, out of bounds, more water hazards on courses etc...

8. Much better game lobby, now is it very hard to create or find games,players etc...

9. And my biggest wish is, WGT developers to hear and realize WGT player wishes ;-)

• LeeD70
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2009 11:38 AM

looks good

its the iracing of golf as far as a few of us see it

so theres a few extras wed like to see as group

mainly just more course availabilty for group play , some diferent skins

cant complain to much for a free sim which has excellent graphics and great playabilty

my 2 cents thank you

lee

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2009 1:49 PM

Thanks for the suggestions sluny. We have a couple of these suggestions in the works already, including choice of courses in multiplayer and more playing formats. Please check the Announcements section of the forums for the latest. We have another update coming in the next week or two that we will post about soon.

• sluny
    126 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2009 10:44 PM

Thank you for your reply ;-) Maybe one more thing, that i saw in other discussions, is club length. I would vote for dramatical club shot length  improvement, but in cost of  shot accuracy. Who on PGA TOUR has 220y drive liength and FWH 90%? None, so if you allow longer drives with lower accuracy, it will be just fine ;-)

• leecurtin
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2009 11:28 PM

I would also like to suggest PayPal as a payment option. I know myself and a quite a few others would like paypal as an option. Also maybe the option to do 18holes in online group play? i dont know if it is already possible, which it might, im new here last week.

• sluny
    126 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2009 11:36 PM

Totally agreed with paypal. And no, now you can play only predefined 9 holes in multiplayer...

RSS