Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Alien Pod Seen In Official USGA Pinehurst#2 Video

Mon, Mar 9 2015 2:46 PM (2 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2015 11:16 PM

Now I been collectins data from the innerwebs, the underwebs, and the outerwebs for any and all info I can use to help in documenting the eggvents that took place all up here on the WGT Pinehurst#2 course last September. Working on a docu-drama that will put this history making adventure up on the shelves with the other Pinehurst legends - Sam Snead, Donald Ross, Payne Stewart (RIP), and many more.

So I happened up on a video about Donald E. Ross on the USGA website and - tell me if I am wrong here please - at :27seconds in on this - Baaaaaaaaaaaaam - Cannot miss bright glowing Alien podlet in the fairway picture background? What else could it be? This is too easy. They are getting careless (the Aliens). Curious, what your take is. --- Yancy

http://2014.usopen.com/en_US/video/vod.html?video=OBoSYip_52wVKooLPBpirJjdqGWNR0A4

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 9:50 AM

I saw a "Pair" of something, but could  not make them out. And they weren't in the fairway. Might have to rewind the tape and check those "two" out again.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 2:46 PM

RSS