Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking for 2 more members free tournaments!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 30 2010 8:10 PM (4 replies)
  • tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 2:36 PM

Las Vegas Knights Country Club

We have 2 openings for potential members from the U.K.
    Open to Pro and Tour Pro only
     We are limited to 14 members our goal is 7 members from each side of the "pond"
    We play at least one tournament a week and you have 3 days to play when ever you can.
    Our Idea is to have 100% participation to most tournaments,understanding one cannot play every time,however members who do not play at all or only occasionally will be dropped.
    We only ask you please check club Forum each time you log on for upcoming events and club news
    We have our own version of the "Ryder Cup" and "the Masters" and  keep track of the scores.
    Coming soon our version of the U.S. Open and The British Open
    Most importantly all tounaments are free and are meant to be fun for all members.

If you are interested in joining and agree to club "rules"  message me or post on my wall

Thanks
    tuxedo2
  • grahamdbingo
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 3:51 PM

intrested in this im a uk player as tour pro and dont cheat love to be part

• 1947harley
    12 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 4:08 PM

sorry i am a master, thanks

• Iceholes
    68 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 4:08 PM
    Hi, If you haven't already filled the spot I'd be interested. I'm Tour Pro and have only played individual rounds to this point. If you've filled it no problem and good luck - sounds like a good format. Incidentally I live in Las Vegas so I'm on this side of the pond. David Lacy dlacy_03@yahoo.com
  • GSJunior
    8 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 8:10 PM

I'm interested in joining. Let me know. Thanks in advance.

RSS