rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 16 2015 7:01 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Fri, Feb 13 2015 4:58 AM

borntobesting:

SamanthaWho:

Made me ill watching today. We were promised it this month. Such a beautiful setting.

Actually no we were not promised Pebble this month. All Shoe actually said was that we would be getting it long before 2019. 

Actually yes I was. "by the first two months of the year" direct quote to me by WGT ownership. Not management, ownership.

And if you want to quote Shoe, who through no fault of his, but was told by ownership also......"Bandon Dunes.....Pebble Beach...Chambers Bay....in that order, i can't be more clear than that" ....

• tigerfan1506
    3,193 Posts
    Fri, Feb 13 2015 8:21 AM

Was fun watching Daley play so well yesterday, hopefully he has turned his life around.

That pin on #18 was insane lol.

• dandycap
    1,809 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2015 4:06 AM
    • Congratulations to Brandt Snedeker for his win at Pebble Beach.  -- just dandy                                                                                                                                              
  • renewell
    35 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2015 7:01 PM

we didnt really get Bandon Dunes either.  i checked the "real" course and Bandon has two separate par 3 courses.  the one wgt says is Bandon Dunes is a conglomeration not either of the real courses.  and why should it take till almost 2019 to get PB since wgt has had PB as CTTH since at least 2009.  amazing that Pine#2, Merion and "Bandon Dunes" have been added before PB.  I wish wgt would quit adding courses just for CTTH because CTTH is a one shot challenge, not real golf.  and in case no one else has noticed, these CTTH challenges are just shots from different places on four different holes--you dont even get to see 9 separate holes

• PAGES
RSS