Forums

Help › Forums

Re: loking for members

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 17 2010 5:31 PM (2 replies)
  • happyman123uk
    1,242 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 2:58 PM

HI  I run a country club called qitters not welcome its only been going about 10 days but already have 64 members and that's because we have one rule and thats 3 quits against another member and your out simple rule but working great not had 1 report of a quitter yet/also always tournaments going on for free and for credit payouts and what we like to call level booster practice rounds which are made as easy as possible to boost your points up so you can unlock club etc also going to start a league when we have sufficient numbers in the club hope to welcome you real soon any questions ask away

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 3:32 PM

I'm currently not looking to join a CC, but this is a great idea, and I'm not surprised you have the amount of members you do in such a short amount of time. The quitting issue at WGT is so inordinate.

I currently have 59 multi-player matches and haven't quit one time. I did have one disconnect from a player due to a power outage during a storm. One disconnect out of 59 matches should be a testament that people are quitting due to poor play.

Good luck with the CC Happyman.

• happyman123uk
    1,242 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 5:31 PM

Thanks Richard I just played a game with 2 tour pro's and hit the water twice on the 2nd or 3rd hole putting me 5 down but came back to draw it just shows it can be done if your willing to try.

happyman123uk

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/qitters_not_welcome/default.aspx

RSS