Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Consecutive Days Points (where did they go?)

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 11 2011 5:54 AM (9 replies)
  • tomcauchy
    11 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 7:49 PM

WGT, please review my rounds played history; I've played every day since Oct 1 and noticed this evening that my consecutive days points are at '2 Days' only.  What happened? did this by chance start over on Nov 1 for everyone?  Please investigate and let me know.

Thank You.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 7:57 PM

WGTSky:

Hi guys,

Rather than starting dependent on your individual time zone, the new day starts for everyone at 12:00am UTC.  For reference, you can find a map of the world's time zoneshere.

So for me I need to play a game everyday before 7 PM EST everyday!

Cheers,

b0gey

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 8:38 PM

tomcauchy:

WGT, please review my rounds played history; I've played every day since Oct 1 and noticed this evening that my consecutive days points are at '2 Days' only.  What happened? did this by chance start over on Nov 1 for everyone?  Please investigate and let me know.

Thank You.

One way that can happen, for example...

If you play one day after your time slot, mine is 7pm EST, then the next day you play before that time and don't play after 7pm, again my example. Well, the way they have it set up, you only played during one 24 hour period. Then the cons. days will reset.

Not saying it makes sense, just an explanation. Personally think it's wacky.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 8:55 PM

ncviz:
    If you play one day after your time slot, mine is 7pm EST, then the next day you play before that time and don't play after 7pm, again my example. Well, the way they have it set up, you only played during one 24 hour period. Then the cons. days will reset.

Good example.  Exactly how it happens.  I too thought i was robbed a few days ago, until I saw how it worked.

Cheers,

b0gey

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 10:00 PM

tomcauchy:

Thank You.

I'm still getting mine daily (max out at 880).  Good thing I'm getting that little boost, I'm at level 85 and it's going to take 26,200 points more to get to level 86.

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2010 4:35 AM

Good gracious that's a lot of points!

• Chummana
    23 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2010 5:30 AM

Yea its a bit disappointing Ive played everyday and just lost my consecutive days points.I have no idea when my time slot was because I play at alot of different times...from 3AM to 12PM.

• seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2010 6:13 AM

I have played the wk 45 9 hole unlimited 3 days in a row now between 12.30pm and 1.30pm GMT. NO CDP points awarded any of the days. Investigate please WGT. If I play at the same time everyday, I should be getting the points.

• trsix
    43 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 7:50 PM

do i get my consecutive. day points if i only played closet to the hole today?

• trsix
    43 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 5:54 AM

day points.evidently not. i played a closest to the hole when i woke up and still no consecutive

RSS