Help › Forums

My wish list

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 18 2009 7:15 AM (0 replies)
  • buzzmak
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2009 7:15 AM

I would like to see the following:

1. Lefty player option.  Seems like a no brainer to me.  TW has offered it for years.

2. More spin naturally on the more lofted clubs; even after changing the impact point, most approaches roll out much further than a typical shot with a wedge or short iron.

3. A slight increase in distance to make reaching the fairways a litte more realistic.  I am just an average golfer (16-18 hcp), but my average measured distances at golfsmith were considerably longer than the hack that I am in this game. I wouldn't mind the misses be accentuated more by hook, slice then just straight offline.  I would be willing to give up directional accuracy for more distance which would make the game more realistic for me.

4. Maybe a few club options for the standard set.  I would bet that your average golfer might have 1 less wedge and either another hybrid or wood.  If the starter profile is based on your average golfer, maybe replace the 3I with another hybrid.

Other than that, its a fun game, good graphics.  Plays pretty close to an actual round aside from the above mentioned suggestions.

RSS