Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The System is so Broken

Mon, Nov 1 2010 1:02 PM (53 replies)
  • barbary
    131 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 7:30 PM

i think most legends(well certainly the ones ive spoke with) need a legend driver...i think this would more than even up the playing field!!!!

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 8:19 PM

Jake I understand what your saying but why as a TM who worked hard to get to the master tier and the clubs I have should I then expect to loose them or their ability, WGT need to re asses their tier strategy as it is not working how it should.

As for the RG,s I think it has now leveled the playing field for all ( get ready for the slating to start) as more people are taking part and more winners instead of the same faces as was before the change.

If WGT were to change this I believe the only way  they could go is to make RG,s tier based, but I think by going that route they would then start to encourage more sandbagging within the lower tiers.

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 8:20 PM

barbary:

i think most legends(well certainly the ones ive spoke with) need a legend driver...i think this would more than even up the playing field!!!!

How much more distance are you looking for? The Newest TM R9 is rated at 280 but has a rather low precision rating. And how much are you willing to pay for a legend driver that has decent precision and meter speed?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 1:02 PM

henry4434:
    wait for a few more weeks when the Pros , Masters and Amateur level up to get to better Clubs , then you gents will have bigger problem than now . The way " new average score " work , you will see Amateurs and Hackers with level 73+ Clubs set in the next few weeks .

I thinks it's quite the contrary. For one, I'd like to see a Amateur control that 280 yard driver from the red or white tees. Second, since everyone's average is basically frozen, and it now takes a lot of superior rounds to lower ones average enough to advance tiers, it's going to be very interesting to see how this all plays out in a few weeks indeed.  : )

RSS