Wed, Oct 27 2010 12:12 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2010 9:00 AM

ncviz:

villadeoro:

Now i see good results too and i think that isnt necessary a legend driver

Please direct me where that is happening other than a good round here or there.

Exactly ncviz!

More than 330 Legends(half the active Legends) have an average greater than 65.44 which is close to what the promotion to Master was before the change.  See this thread for more info on how Legends are coping with the change.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2010 7:38 AM

andyson:
    More than 330 Legends(half the active Legends) have an average greater than 65.44 which is close to what the promotion to Master was before the change.  See this thread for more info on how Legends are coping with the change.

That is irrelevant in my mind.  I believe we for the most part are coping just fine.  My average fluctuates from 62-65 almost daily, because of all the rounds I play.  

Here is another good one, birdies on 16,17 & 18.  

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2010 8:26 AM

ncviz:
    Please direct me where that is happening

According to Mapquest, its a little ways past Ashtloadofpractice Street, hang a left on Awholattapatience Avenue and turn right in between Apositiveattitude Bldg. and the Gottahavefun Plaza.

Need a map?

d.  :)

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2010 11:50 AM

b0geybuster:
    andyson:

That is irrelevant in my mind.

I think the fact that 50% of legends can be consistently beaten by inferior tour masters is very relevant and thought that andyson's legend stats thread was pretty awesome.

I'd like to point out, however, that while quite a few legends are no doubt quitting out of their bad rounds, keeping their average down, any 62-65 TM worth a brain would never quit out of their bad rounds, which means that the average 65 TM is probably shooting better scores than the average 65 legend.

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2010 12:12 PM

dchallenger:

ncviz:
    Please direct me where that is happening

According to Mapquest, its a little ways past Ashtloadofpractice Street, hang a left on Awholattapatience Avenue and turn right in between Apositiveattitude Bldg. and the Gottahavefun Plaza.

Need a map?

d.  :)

LMAO... too funny...

Although you forgot the WheretheheckamIgoing Roundabout.

• PAGES
RSS