Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ** Poll: Which Pro?? **

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 16 2009 2:15 PM (4 replies)
  • Hotwir3
    63 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2009 9:26 PM

As some of you are aware and some may be made aware when it is posted in the news section, I am reporting on the US Open this week at Bethpage this week and I want some input from you.  In my first video, I had some video of shots by Adam Scott and Rory McIlroy, and Boo Weekley interestingly testing driver on #2.  Which players would you like to see me follow, get some shots of, and tell you about how they are playing in the practice?  

There are the obvious players with Tiger, Phil, Furyk, Els, Adam Scott.  I want to know if there is an agreement on any particular player or players you would like me to give a more in-depth analysis of.  I would do this Wednesday, which would probably get posted Thursday.  

I can't cover the whole field, I can only be at one place at a time.  What do you guys think?  

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2009 1:09 AM

Get tiger

• Griz0613
    80 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2009 1:36 PM

Gotta put Ogiivy on there I'd think. He's playing some amazing golf all year to date.

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2009 2:05 PM

Padraig Harrington,he has one most the majors in the past 2 yrs,so he will be up there

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2009 2:15 PM

I agree... Padraig Harrington...

although I do think this year's winner will be either Els or Furyk.

New Over/Under poll.. how many players finish under par?  I say 6.  =)

RSS